Last Modifed: 17-02-2022
- BlueRose One (hereinafter referred to as the “Firm”) is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit this Website and who make use of our Services. The Firm is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.blueroseone.com on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by the Firm, including but not limited to any mobile application operated by the Firm (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- “Firm”, shall refer to the firm BlueRose One (with the registered address: New Delhi | London) and shall include terms such as “We”, “Us”, “Our” or other similar pronouns and include the Website.
- “Device” means any mobile phone, handheld device, tablet, phablet, laptops, palmtops, desktops or computers in general, or any other electronic device used to access the Services of the Firm, whether now known or later devised.
- “Cookies” shall refer to small pieces of information or data files that are sent through a User’s browser or related software from a web saver and are stored on that User’s computer hard drive.
- “Information” shall mean the information we collect (a) on this Website; (b) in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (c) through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; (d) When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; (e) Personal Information, as defined below.
- “IP Address” or “Internet Protocol Address”, is a number that’s automatically assigned to a User’s computer by the User’s internet service provider (“ISP”) whenever a User is on the internet.
- “Personal Information” includes but is not limited to names, postal address, e-mail addresses, age, demographic information, purchase history, subscription information and/or other information that may identify a User or allow online or offline contact with the User;
- “Services” shall mean the services provided by the Firm to the User as stipulated in Clause 1.2 as may be applicable through interactive services that may be available through this Website.
- “URL” shall refer to the Uniform Resource Locater.
- “User”, “You” means and includes any individual, person, entity, corporation or agent who accesses/visits/uses the Website or avails any of the Services provided by the Firm; and,
- “Website” means www.blueroseone.com, the website provided by the Firm to offer products such as footwear, etc., to be used on Devices and includes any upgrades to the software from time to time and any other documentation which enables the use of the same.
3.Purpose & Information Consent
- You are aware that, depending on your activity, the Firm may collect a variety of statistical data about the Users of our Website. When you access the Website and the Services provided by us, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain Information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Information collected by us from may include [but is not limited to] the following:
- contact data [such as your full name, e-mail address, address and phone number].
- demographic data [gender, date of birth].
- data regarding your usage of the Services and history of the purchases made by you through the use of Website.
- Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details.
- other information that voluntarily choose to provide to us.
- The information collected by us may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or sensitive personal data or Information. You may be required to provide certain ‘Personal Information’ to us when you access/visit/use the Website including but not limited to: (a) registering for an account on our site; (b) signing up for special offers from us or selected third parties; (c) sending us an email message:
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information.
- Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us [for e.g. - another web link, or, website, or a search engine]; the web pages you visit on the Website; the website you visit subsequently after the Website; the advertisements you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, Devices, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you may have entered on this Website or a recommended web site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers.
- We may use independent service providers to operate the Website and render our Services, and may share your information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties that provide products or services through this Website or for our business including inter alia database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, logistic companies and other similar service providers that may use such information on our behalf.
The Firm conducts a User survey to collect information about Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous.
- All the Personal Information provided by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that we may use certain information of yours (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, or (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form of research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes. The Firm also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; or.
- You hereby consent to use of such Information by the Firm. The Information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include (but are not limited to):
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and our e-mails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or (opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change by contacting us through the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or the Firm has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, the Firm may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- The Website may require the User to pay with a credit card, UPI, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Services. We may collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted through third-party payment gateways chosen by the Firm. However, Website provides you an option not to save your payment details. The User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User or anyone who visits the Website, the Firm automatically receives the URL of the linked site. The Firm also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties.
- Please note that the Firm does not collect or store any kind of financial information including credit/debit card details, bank account numbers/username & passwords.
5.Confidentiality and Security
- Your Personal Information is maintained by the Firm in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. The Firm takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
- No administrator at the Firm will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. The Firm does not undertake any liability for any un-authorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email provided on the Website. You shall be liable to indemnify the Firm due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Firm is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by any third party outside the scope of our agreement. Further the Firm shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Firm including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service of the User, etc.
- For any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, the Firm shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
- Most Web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. However, refusing a cookie may, in some cases, preclude you from using, or negatively impact the display or functionality of, the web site or certain areas or features of the Website.
8.Children’s and Minor’s Policy
- The Firm does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- The Firm strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children, especially children under the age of thirteen and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, we respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a child under your supervision has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
9.Right to Deletion
- We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable the Firm to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes.
11.Liability and Indemnity
- The Firm takes reasonable measures and steps to prevent the Website from the foreign viruses which might cause any harm, damage to the website or its Users in any manner possible.
12.Complaints and Grievance Redressal
The Firm addresses discrepancies and grievances of all the Users concerning processing of information in a time-bound manner. In case of any grievance or complaints, please e-mail the Firm on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any dispute between you and the Firm shall be governed by the laws of India and resolved exclusively in the Courts at New Delhi | London, India only.
- The Firm does not take any liability for any delay or failure in the delivery of products or otherwise perform any obligation if the same is wholly or partly caused due to force majeure events or beyond the reasonable control of the Firm.
- The Firm shall not be responsible for the operation of any links or hyperlinks not operated by the Firm. Users shall be solely responsible for the use of those sites/links.
- The Firm does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their cookies or other files on the Users’ Device, collect data or solicit Personal Information from the Users, for which the Firm is not responsible or liable. Accordingly, the Firm does not make any representations concerning the privacy practices or policies of such third parties or Terms of Service of such websites, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials available on such websites. The Firm encourages the User to read the privacy policies of that website.
Email Address: email@example.com