Last Modifed: 17-02-2022
- BlueRose One (hereinafter referred to as the “Firm”) is committed to protect the privacy of
individuals who visit this Website and who make use of our Services. The Firm is the author
and publisher of the internet resource www.blueroseone.com on the World Wide Web as well as
the software and applications provided by the Firm, including but not limited to any mobile
application operated by the Firm (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Policy”), applies to any individual, person, entity, corporation or agent (hereinafter
referred to as the “User”) who accesses, visits, uses or receive the benefits of the
Firms product, production service including payment processing, transaction handling,
product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment, and other related services
information and explains how we collect, use, share, store, protect personal data about
of the Website maintained by the Firm in the course of providing Services to Users.
Website), by using the Services provided on the Website (either in part or in whole) or
by otherwise giving us your information, you agree to the practices and policies
discretion, at any time without any prior intimation. If you do not agree with this
information. If you are using the Services on behalf of someone else (such as your
child) or an entity (such as your employer), to represent that you are authorised by
- “Firm”, shall refer to the firm BlueRose One (with the registered address: New Delhi |
London) and shall include terms such as “We”, “Us”, “Our” or other similar pronouns and
include the Website.
- “Device” means any mobile phone, handheld device, tablet, phablet, laptops, palmtops,
desktops or computers in general, or any other electronic device used to access the Services
of the Firm, whether now known or later devised.
- “Cookies” shall refer to small pieces of information or data files that are sent through a
User’s browser or related software from a web saver and are stored on that User’s computer
- “Information” shall mean the information we collect (a) on this Website; (b) in e-mail,
text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (c) through mobile and
desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; (d) When you interact with our
advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or
advertising include links to this policy; (e) Personal Information, as defined below.
- “IP Address” or “Internet Protocol Address”, is a number that’s automatically assigned to a
User’s computer by the User’s internet service provider (“ISP”) whenever a User is on the
- “Personal Information” includes but is not limited to names, postal address, e-mail
addresses, age, demographic information, purchase history, subscription information and/or
other information that may identify a User or allow online or offline contact with the User;
- “Services” shall mean the services provided by the Firm to the User as stipulated in Clause
1.2 as may be applicable through interactive services that may be available through this
- “URL” shall refer to the Uniform Resource Locater.
- “User”, “You” means and includes any individual, person, entity, corporation or agent who
accesses/visits/uses the Website or avails any of the Services provided by the Firm; and,
- “Website” means www.blueroseone.com, the website provided by the Firm to offer products such
as footwear, etc., to be used on Devices and includes any upgrades to the software from time
to time and any other documentation which enables the use of the same.
3.Purpose & Information Consent
- You are aware that, depending on your activity, the Firm may collect a variety of
statistical data about the Users of our Website. When you access the Website and the
Services provided by us, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain Information
that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without
prejudice to the generality of the above, Information collected by us from may include [but
is not limited to] the following:
- contact data [such as your full name, e-mail address, address and phone number].
- demographic data [gender, date of birth].
- data regarding your usage of the Services and history of the purchases made by you
through the use of Website.
- Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history
and preferences and related details.
- other information that voluntarily choose to provide to us.
- The information collected by us may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or sensitive personal
data or Information. You may be required to provide certain ‘Personal Information’ to us
when you access/visit/use the Website including but not limited to: (a) registering for an
account on our site; (b) signing up for special offers from us or selected third parties;
(c) sending us an email message:
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to
Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as Personal Information or
sensitive personal data or information.
- Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us [for e.g. - another web
link, or, website, or a search engine]; the web pages you visit on the Website; the website
you visit subsequently after the Website; the advertisements you see and/or click on; other
information about the type of web browser, Devices, platform, related software and settings
you are using; any search terms you may have entered on this Website or a recommended web
site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers.
- We may use independent service providers to operate the Website and render our Services, and
may share your information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties
that provide products or services through this Website or for our business including inter
alia database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers,
analytics companies, distribution companies, logistic companies and other similar service
providers that may use such information on our behalf.
The Firm conducts a User survey to collect information about Users' preferences. These
surveys are optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous.
- All the Personal Information provided by a User, including sensitive personal information,
is voluntary. You understand that we may use certain information of yours (a) for the
purpose of providing you the Services, or (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated
or non-personally identifiable form of research, statistical analysis and business
intelligence purposes. The Firm also reserves the right to use information provided by or
about the User for the following purposes:
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; or.
- You hereby consent to use of such Information by the Firm. The Information helps us to
improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according
to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include (but are not limited
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to,
from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as
are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and our e-mails) may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)
that permit the Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or (opened
an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- The collection of sensitive personal data or information requires your express consent. By
required under applicable laws.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such
as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal
information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making
the change by contacting us through the Website. If you provide any information that is
untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate,
out of date or incomplete), or the Firm has reasonable grounds to suspect that the
information provided by you is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete,
the Firm may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- The Website may require the User to pay with a credit card, UPI, wire transfer, debit card
or cheque for Services. We may collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial
institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the
billing and payment processes. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished
solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details
are transacted through third-party payment gateways chosen by the Firm. However, Website
provides you an option not to save your payment details. The User is advised, however, that
internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the
- Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User or anyone who visits the
Website, the Firm automatically receives the URL of the linked site. The Firm also receives
the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used
to access the World Wide Web), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser
the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is
used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Service. The linkage between User’s IP
address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties.
- Please note that the Firm does not collect or store any kind of financial information
including credit/debit card details, bank account numbers/username & passwords.
5.Confidentiality and Security
- Your Personal Information is maintained by the Firm in electronic form on its equipment, and
on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form
from time to time. The Firm takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal
information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and
measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control
measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the
nature of our business.
- No administrator at the Firm will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you
to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile
phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. The Firm does not undertake any
liability for any un-authorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any
unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email
provided on the Website. You shall be liable to indemnify the Firm due to any loss suffered
by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Firm is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or
distribution of your Personal Information by any third party outside the scope of our
agreement. Further the Firm shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any
actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Firm
including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and
storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of
internet service or telephone service of the User, etc.
- For any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices
through which the User avails the Services, the Firm shall not be held liable for any loss
whatsoever incurred by the User.
- The Firm takes your right to privacy very seriously and other than as specifically stated in
required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement agency, governmental official,
legal authority or similar requirements or when the Firm, in its sole discretion, deems it
necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons
or property, to fight fraud and credit risk, to use the Information to provide you better
services or to enforce or apply the Terms of Service as provided on the Website.
event there are significant changes in the way the Firm treats User’s personally
Website, as provided for above, so that you may review the changed terms prior to continuing
to use the Services. As always, if you object to any of the changes to our terms, and you no
longer wish to use the Services, you may deactivate your account. Unless stated otherwise,
- If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent
to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to
the changed terms.
- Cookies may be used to track your activity/usage on our Website and what you browse through
practiced across the internet. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are, but they may
enable us to relate to your use of our Website to other information, including your Personal
Information, which you may have provided to us when you registered or performed other
activities while visiting the Website and/or availing any Services on or through the
Website. The purpose of all of this is to enhance User experience while using the Website.
- Most Web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide
you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. However, refusing a cookie may, in some
cases, preclude you from using, or negatively impact the display or functionality of, the
web site or certain areas or features of the Website.
8.Children’s and Minor’s Policy
- The Firm does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under
the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or
guardian for permission to use this website.
- The Firm strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of
their minor children, especially children under the age of thirteen and consider using
parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help
provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from
disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without
parental permission. Although the Website and Services are not intended for use by minors,
we respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are a
parent or guardian and you are aware that a child under your supervision has provided us
with Personal Information, please contact us.
9.Right to Deletion
- We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no
longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any
applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary
to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable the Firm to exercise its legal rights and/or
defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may
continue to retain your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes.
other Services, and you unconditionally agree that becoming a User of the Website and its
11.Liability and Indemnity
- The Firm takes reasonable measures and steps to prevent the Website from the foreign viruses
which might cause any harm, damage to the website or its Users in any manner possible.
- By using the Website and the Services, you agree, to take liability and responsibility for
your account and its password and the activities that take place within and from your
account. Through this, you agree to indemnify and hold the Firm and its directors, officers,
employees, agents, contractors, licensors, and the affiliates of any claims that may arise
out of your breach of use of terms and conditions of the Website, due to the non-compliance
12.Complaints and Grievance Redressal
The Firm addresses discrepancies and grievances of all the Users concerning processing of
information in a time-bound manner. In case of any grievance or complaints, please e-mail the
Firm on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any dispute between you and the Firm shall be governed by the laws of India and resolved
exclusively in the Courts at New Delhi | London, India only.
- The Firm does not take any liability for any delay or failure in the delivery of products or
otherwise perform any obligation if the same is wholly or partly caused due to force majeure
events or beyond the reasonable control of the Firm.
- The Firm shall not be responsible for the operation of any links or hyperlinks not operated
by the Firm. Users shall be solely responsible for the use of those sites/links.
only that particular clause/term shall be severed and it shall not affect the validity and
- The Firm does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from
within its Services. These other sites may place their cookies or other files on the Users’
Device, collect data or solicit Personal Information from the Users, for which the Firm is
not responsible or liable. Accordingly, the Firm does not make any representations
concerning the privacy practices or policies of such third parties or Terms of Service of
such websites, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information,
data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials
available on such websites. The Firm encourages the User to read the privacy policies of
Delay in the exercise of any rights, remedies, or powers under the terms of this Privacy
Policy shall not be considered as a waiver. The Waiver shall only be effective if it is in
writing and signed by an authorized person of the Firm.
or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision and the
continue to be in full force and effect.
here or by postal mail at:
Email Address: email@example.com